Sensor Api IR Infrared
LM393 4 Pin IR Flame Detection Sensor Module Fire Detector Infrared Receiver Module Board DIY Kit
1. It can detect flame or light source whose wavelength is in the range of 760 nanometer to 1100 nanometer. The distance of flame tested by lighter is 80 cm. The bigger the flame is, the farther the test distance is.
2. The detection angle is about 60 degrees, which is very sensitive to the flame spectrum.
3. Sensitivity is adjustable (Figure blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
4. Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15mA.
5. Adjustable sensitivity with adjustable potentiometer.
6. Equipped with fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
– Working voltage 3.3V-5V
– Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
– Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm/1.25×0.55
– Using wide voltage LM393 comparator
– Page size: 80mmx60mmx5mm/3.14×2.36×0.19
– Paing weight: 2g
1. Flame sensor is the most sensitive to flame and also responds to ordinary light. It is generally used for fire alarm and other purposes.
2. The output interface of the small board can be directly connected with the IO port of the single chip computer.
3. The distance between the sensor and the flame should be kept at a certain distance so as not to damage the sensor at high temperature. The distance between the flame tested on the lighter is 80 cm. The larger the flame is, the farther the test distance is.
1.VCC connected to power supply positive pole 3.3-5V
2.GND connected to power supply negative pole
3.DO TTL switch signal output
– Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
– Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item.