IIC Serial Oled Display Module
– 0.96 Inch OLED Module for showing graphical textual information directly on your micro controller projects.
– Resolution: 128 x 64, View angle: > 160 , Support voltage: 3.3V 5V DC, Power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation, full screen lit 0.08W.
– Embedded Driver IC: SSD1306. Communication: I2C IIC Interface, only need two I O ports.
– Need backlight, the display unit can self luminous.
It has Super High Contrast, bright and crisp dots, even tiny fonts quite readable.
– Size: 0.96 inch.
– Resolution: 128 64.
– Viewing angle: greater than 160 degrees.
– Supported platforms: for arduino, 51 series, MSP430 series,
STIM32 2, SCR chips.
– Low power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation.
– Support wide voltage: 3.3V 5V DC.
– Working temperature: 30 80 degrees.
– Volume: 27MM 27MM 4.1MM.
– Driver IC: SSD1306.
– Communication: IIC, only two I O ports.
– No font: The software takes word modulo.
– Backlight: OLED self light, no backlight.
^ VCC: 3.3 5V
^ GND: Ground
^ SCL: Serial Clock
^ SDA: Serial Data
– There might be a bit color distortions due to different computer resolutions.
– There might be size errors due to different computer resolutions.