Current Sensor Arus
– 20Amp Current Sensor Module based on the ACS712TELC-20A hall effect Sensor mount on a convenient board with termnial strip for connecting your load to monitor and header pins to interface with your Arduino or micro controller.
– Power: 5VDC
– On board power LED
– Measures: positive to negative 20Amps AC or DC
– Sensitivity: 66mV per Amp
– If there is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC / 2
– Warning: This IC uses a hall effect device and is susceptible to a magnetic fields!
– PCB board size: 31mm x 13mm